The Plattsburgh City Beach is OPEN from Friday May 27th through Monday September 5th.
Lifeguards on duty daily from 10AM to 6PM.
Beach passes are available from the office in the vendor building daily from 10am to 2pm.
Daily Parking Rate: $12.00 (pay at kiosks located in parking lot)
Seasonal Passes Available to purchase by CLICKING HERE
For a step-by-step guide on how to get a season pass CLICK HERE
Beach Passes for Town and City Residents - available starting June 3rd 2022
The form can be downloaded here.
Instructions on how to apply for a beach pass (Town and City residents only)
- Complete Beach Pass Application (either online or print the form and fill out).
- Collect documents: Driver's License, and Vehicle Registration. A current utility bill is also required if other documentation contains a PO address or an old address.
- Residents of the City of Plattsburgh go to City Clerk Office, residents of Town of Plattsburgh go to Town Clerk office. (Office hours below)
- Please note only 2 passes will be issued per household.
City Clerk Hours for Pick Up: Monday - Wednesday 8:30AM - 11:3-AM
Town Residents please check the Town of Plattsburgh website for current hours.
Beach Facilities and Vendors
- Bath house with showers located at the south end of the beach
- Cabana Beach Bar
- Beach stage for community events and performances
- Food trucks that have obtained a City Food Truck permit are permitted to park in one of four designated parking spots at the City Beach. These spots on available daily on a first come first serve basis.